Building – Barracks

Barracks

 

Barracks

The Barracks is a building where you train and recruit Troops . Upgrading your barracks unlocks new Troops , and increases the maximum level your Troops can be upgraded to . No Troops can be upgraded to a higher level than your Barracks .

Types of Troops

Lancer Lancer – The most basic of soldiers who carry sharp lances that shred anything that is in thier path

Unlocks at: Level 1

Recruitment Cost: 2

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 2

Super Skill: Enhanced Attack – 50% chance to deal 150% PATK damage to the front row of the enemies

Hunter Hunter – Uses a bow and arrow to launch ranged attacks; possesses and excellent attack rating

Unlocks at: Level 4

Recruitment Cost: 2

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 2

Super Skill: Concentrated Shot – 30% chance to deal 100% PATK damage to two random enemies; Crit rate boost of 20% plus Crit damage increase of 30%

Priest Priest – A master of elemental magic that had exceptional magic attack and defense abilities

Unlocks at: Level 20

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 5

Super Skill: Refraction – 20% chance to deal 80% magic damage to all enemies

Paladin Paladin – An elite type of soldier that has exceptional attack and physical defense attributes

Unlocks at: Level 20

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 5

Super Skill: Heavy Strike – 40% chance to deal 135% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Chance of an addition 1-turn speed reduction of 50%

Gryphon Gryphon – Description: A domesticated breed of gryphon that boasts fast attack speeds and strong defenses

Unlocks at: Level 30

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 6

Super Skill: Claw Strike – 50% chance to deal 150% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Additional 50% chance of a 1-turn daze effect

Knight Knight – With virtually impenetrable armor, knights have some of the best battle capabilitties

Unlocks at: Level 40

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 15

Special Skill: Mass Assault – 30% chance to deal 140% PATK damage to a random row of enemies

Angel Angel – A divine race of angelic warriors that will only submit to the strongest of masters

Unlocks at: Level 40

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 15

Special Skill: Restore – 20% to restore the HP of the teammate with the lowest percentage of HP

Templar Templar – A righteous warrior that is proficient in combat skills and sparring

Unlocks at: Level 50

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 19.5

Special Skill: Soul Chop – 50% chance to deal 170% PATK damage to a single front row target

Warlock Warlock – Controlling the forces of darkness, warlocks are capable of using all kinds of black magic

Unlocks at: Level 50

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 19.5

Special Skill : Dark Pulse – 35% chance to deal 80% MATK damage to all enemies

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s